.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

T I M E

  How much time does it take to get your shit together?
A year? 5 years? 15 years? A lifetime?

How do you know that you have finally gotten your shit together?


Is there a sign?
Or do you just know?
Is it based on your age?
Life experiences?


By whose definition do you determine that you have gotten your shit together?


Do you feel better when it happens? Do you feel as if a weight has been lifted by having your shit together?


I wanna know. What to expect that is, in case it happens to me.


Time keeps rolling by and I keep working on it. Some days I feel like 3 steps forward and 5 steps back. What the heck! I don’t think I will ever get there.


Will it be before I die?


I most certainly must be doing it all wrong. What does it really mean anyways to have your shit together?


You know how I am super big on definitions.


Maybe I’m just better off continuing to float. It certainly is less stressful, less demanding, less ridged and a lot more peaceful.


What does that say about me? That the rules don’t apply to me? That I am lazy? Or I am just more challenged than others?


The only opinion that should really matter is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment