.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Lifetime of..........................................

If you had knowledge that you were going to die, could you say that you’ve done all that you had planned or wanted to do in life?



If not would you run right out and make it a point to do/achieve those things?

Or would you just be content with where you were in the here and now?

Would you have the strength to put the effort into obtaining those things before you died? Or live in fear of the “remaining” days?


I’m not talking about regrets of where your life has ended. I know everyone starts out with hopes and dreams of where they think their life is going to go. It’s just hardly ever do those things actually come true.


I’m not trying to be a downer, it’s just a fact. That’s why they are called dreams. Most ppl dream, but never really follow thru.


There are days when I wake and I don’t know who I really am. It’s more like I am living someone else’s life. I do all that is expected of me, cause I am afraid to reach out for what I think I really want out of life


The reason for this is partly out of fear of failure, partly out of fear of disappointing the ones I love. I fear that when I do die, no one will really know who the heck I was. But the person I became to satisfy everyone else.


I’m not unhappy. I have a good life. I am floater.
Just surviving each day as they come.


I am afraid of dying.


Death is scary.


Death is final.

No comments:

Post a Comment