.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How I know I'm Allergic to LATEX

So Maile’s(my chihuahua) new thing is, when I get home to let Moog(Chihuahua -men pin mix) out of her cage (she is the only dog that gets kenneled during the day- Read prev. posts and you will understand why) Miss Maile likes to wait at the door to the room that Moog is in so she can go in there and stand right in front of the cage and bark at her. Like ha ha ha, I’m out here and you’re in there.


Then the minute I let Moog out, Maile chases her all the way down the hall barking and trying to bite her.



Did I say that I hate loath barking dogs. Especially the small yippy yappy ones. Which I have 3 of and the worst 3 you could possibly have. Don't get me wrong I love dogs. There are just some times after a long day at work, I could do without 3 dogs barking, at the kid who is riding his bike, across the street, 3 freaking blocks down. See what I'm saying.


So now I have started picking Maile up and carrying her while I am letting Moog out of her kennel.

Well let me just tell you she might be small but she can be vicious. It is so freakin hard to hold onto her little body, and because of this I now have two cuts on my hand from her jagged toenails. (Yes, someone I won't name names needs to cut this damn dogs nails, and pronto)


Hence, how I know that I am allergic to Latex. People when you’re allergic, you just know. The minute you stick that band aid on, the skin underneath it just starts to react and it isn’t a pretty sight. I would avoid it at all costs. Thats if you’re allergic to latex.


Which brings me to how I know I’m now allergic to shrimp, strawberries, blueberries , and maybe spinach. Ok, so I’m not a hundred percent sure that I am allergic to all these items, but……………………………………When I broke out in hives all over after I had eaten all of these things in the same day. SO honestly I don’t freakin know and seriously I don’t want to break out in hives again.

There is a good possibility that I will just have to give all of them up for ev er.


Or at least until I feel up to dealing with hives again. I’m thinking not anytime soon. What really sucks is I love shrimp (who doesn’t) and I really love love love strawberries and blueberries. I dont really care here nor there about the spinach.


I mean hey I guess I can look on the bright side, my throat didn’t swell shut. No doubt that would have really sucked. Also, this could be the beginning of a new weight loss plan. If I keep becoming allergic to stuff there won’t be many options left of food I can eat.


That’s me
always lookin
 on the
 bright side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment