.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rock-N-Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Every morning I have the habit of, the moment I get in I email a good friend and we share what our morning “ride in” music selection was.
Then after I have been at work for awhile, I have another friend that during the day we IM each other with what music we are listening to on our Ipods.



You think this is weird? Well, It can’t be too awfully weird if there is at least three ppl doin it. Right? Damn straight !


I l o v e to listen to music. I have written about this before. I am also, soooo very thankful that I can listen to my ipod at work. Did I say I love music? Just didn't want you to forget. You know in case in the future you were quizzed, or if I had a birthday coming up kinda thing.


Since music is such a big part of who I am, I made it a point to share my love of it with my kids. I think it is super important that they know all about the different music that’s out there and the back ground behind the artist.


My sportsman and I even took my son to his first concert last year to see AC DC. I’m pretty sure that it will forever be embedded in his mind(for the both of them). It was a kick ass concert.


So today I am here to share with you, my music line up off my ipod. That I listened to on my way in this morning.
Now don’t laugh. I have a  w i d e  range of artists that I listen to.


What I mostly like are bands like Metallica, Zepplin, Rage Against the Machine, Alice in Chains, Disturbed, and Prodigy. Yes, I do have a lot of anger.


Hello, that is why they fearkin invented the shuffle feature. So that you can listen to a little bit of everything. Some happy, sad, angry, and some sexual. What ever floats your boat that day.


So now I will share with you, my “friends” what made my Wednesday ride in so special  Rockin awesome spectactular.


Just so you know, I only have a 30 min drive in so there isn’t much time to hear everything that I would really like to hear.


Kansas- Play that game tonight
Smashin Pumpkins- Disarm
April Wine- One more time
311- Hydroponic
AC DC- Let there be ROCK
Tool-Eulogy
Ramones- I wanna be sedated


And
the final song just before I pulled into work was
Powerman 5000-Let the good times roll


Happy Times PPL

So now I would love to hear what you listen to, or maybe a new band that you feel is worthy of checkin out.


I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. Music that is.


The band to check out this week is:
Cage the elephant

Please come join in the fun
and share with me,
Im always looking for a new tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment