.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lookin for JUSTICE

So I told you a couple of weeks ago about my son getting jumped at school. Which is total crap.



I’m totally NOT here to re hash it. Just to share some insightful shit.


Back in the day when you got into a fight at school or at a party, once it was over it was over (whether you got your ass beat or not).

Now this didn’t mean you were the best of friends or anything, but you didn’t have to worry about someone coming to school with a gun and killing you. WTF!


Now my son is by no means wimpy. He is a good kid. No, that is not a.k.a for pussy. He just doesn’t frequently get into fights. So to say he wasn’t a professional at fighting is totally spot on.


Let me just tell you that there is no greater rage for a mother, than the rage that builds after someone has hurt your child. You should know that the freakin gloves come off when that happens.


So back to why I am writing about this again. It’s not cause I can’t let it go, more like this other kid is a freakin psycho.


So the school requires the kids (mine and the psycho) to attend this thing called “Mediation” where they are suppose to come together with an outside mediator and a school rep to try and resolve the issue that caused the fight. So that it might not happen again. If they can not come to an agreement they are to sign a piece of paper (yeah like this will freakin solve everything) that stats they will have no contact with each other the remaining 3 years of H.S. It of course doesn’t say anything about once your off school property.


SO this psycho kid refuses to sign, says he won’t contact my son, that is unless he talks crap on him and then he will have to kill him. Are you freakin kiddding me????????? Yes this dumb ass kid said this in front of the mediation guy and the school rep.


So now he is in even more trouble, as he freakin should be, but still blames my kid for all his trouble. We are currently waiting to hear back from the principal as they are doing a more through in dept review of this kid and where to go from here.


So what I want to know is do you think I am over analyzing all this?
Should I be worried for my son’s safety?
 My “mom” instinct is to worry.
 Is it too much to expect the school to properly handle this?

No comments:

Post a Comment