.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The B O X

Today we are going to play the game of “Guess how many snacks I have in my box”, lunch box that is.



I am the queen of snacks as you know. Today I have 8 different ones. It is really important to have a large selection. Every day is different and who the heck knows how your day will turn out when you walk out the door in the am.


So here are some of my fav’s :


Scrabble; Cheese Its- Cause who doesn’t like to play with their food?
Sponge Bob Gummies-Fat free of course
Special K crackers- Something salty
Strawberry Twizzlers- Just cause its my all time favorite over anything else.
Mixed Nuts- Gotta have protein
Bubba Licious Gum- Important to make you feel young again.


What I really love is the Smoothie King. The problem with that is I can’t just up and leave work to go get one when I feel the need. Even though I do get (2) 15 minute breaks during the day. For some reason I don’t think they want you leaving the building.


Regardless of what I have heard (from my mother) about turning 40 and getting thick in the middle, I refuse to let it happen to me. I know that working out, like a mad women 6 days a week is not enough.


So I need your help. I need some new “healthy” snacks. Since, I have gotten into a rut.


What are your fav’s that help get you thru the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment