.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Construction Construction Construction

Heard of road rage?
Well I can totally freakin relate to the anger that takes over someone while driving.

I freakin hate construction on the roads.

I totally get that shit has to get fixed sometime. but hell do they have to fix every damn road at the same freakin time???? WTF!

Currently every damn road I take into work has construction of some sort going on.

and
It can get me so freakin worked up that I could just punch someone. (I wouldn't really)
but It pisses me off.
but not as much as the drivers that are rude assholes.

and
they are the ones that think the construction rules dont apply to them.
You know those people.Everyone does.

So the other morning I'm heading off to work.
and one of the few freakin roads I take that has NO construction going on, is now down to one lane.

Another thing that pisses me off is improper signage for construction. Hello!!!!

 If your shutting down to one freakin lane then you might want to let the drivers know this maybe more than a mile up the road

Are you freakin kidding me.

So obviously I'm not in the right lane. and I don't see that the lane is shut down till, I don't know right before I'm fucking there!!!!

So I'm trying to get over, Like all the other fucking drivers.
and this bitch wont let me over and then has the nerve to fucking honk at me.

Of course I gave her a mouth full. and then when I get in behind her I realize on top of that shes a fucking handicap driver.

No ofense but not all handicap drivers should be fucking driving a car.


I'll tell you the same thing I tell my 16 year old, its a priveledge not a right to drive a car.

I am so pissed at this point, I probably should of turned around and headed back home.
but
NO, I freakin continue on.
and encounter a handfull more of rude freakin drivers.

Till I get almost to my desination (I'm thinking, I'm almost there) and low and behold the intersection where I have to turn has fucking red flashing lights.

I swear every other week this same damn intersections lights are not working.
I think I'm going to totally loose it at this point.
and
then when its my turn to go, some dumb ass old man in a caddy almost t- bones me.

Are you fucking kidding me???????

When I finally get into work I make it a point to tell everyone to stay away from me till I cool down.

Cause I won't be responsible for what kind of shit might come out of my mouth at this point.

Took me over an hour to chill.

Soooo not good for my health.

The worst part of it all, is my morning started off great. Freakin awesome.
I had gotten my "O" and was feeling really really good.

and the drive in totally killed me orgasm high I had going on.

What the fuck? That is just soooo  w r o n g.

No comments:

Post a Comment