.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sci-Fi Expo Postgame

Day one of the convention started terribly slow for me. I really thought the weekend was going to be bad and that I was gonna wind up not doing much business. But I should have never doubted a Ben Stevens and Mark Walters show. Mid-day it picked right up and keep going strong the rest of the weekend. I think that there were so many great media guests people spent most of the morning making the rounds to them.

Big, big thanks to Mark and Ben, I always appreciate them having me out. Be sure to mark your calendars for their next show in May. Mark said I was definitely in for that one, so I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be at the new Irving Convention Center, the place looks awesome. Stan Lee and Leonard Nimoy are already lined up, so you know it's gonna be big!

Above are some of the commissions I did during the show. Thanks to everybody that stopped by my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment