.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Adventures of Construct Man

This is a personalized 2 page comic I did for a client a little while back. He had a professor friend who was receiving some sort of special recognition at a big event. Nearly 100 of his friends were submitting remembrances of the guy. The people who organized the celebration event selected about 8 - 10 to turn into poster-sized versions for the event. My client said ours was prominently displayed in the room along with several limericks, and a few photographs. He said that it got tons of comments and was a big hit.

He wrote the script, though I took his name off here because I didn't know if he would want to it public. There was also a personal note on the last panel which I removed for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment