.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Texas Comicon Wrap-up

Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table in San Antonio this past weekend and a big thanks to Kris Kidd for the inviting me as a guest, I really appreciate it. It was my first convention there and I had a great time. Sunday was pretty slow for me, but Saturday was fantastic, I drew most of the day. I also got to meet and hang out with a bunch of other creators. Brent Peeples (who I already knew), Christian Beranek, Tony DiGerolamo, Michael Champion, Chris Summers, Scott Zirkel, Kennon James, and Chris Fulton, just to name a few. And on Sunday, Brent, Michael, Kennon, Chris and I participated in an event where each of us were paired up with con-goer, who sketched out a drawing in pencil, then we inked it and jazzed it up and at the end they got to take home a original piece that they collaborated on with us. Pretty cool. Here are some of the drawings I did on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment