.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quirky Things About ME

These are the things that make me, ME.

1. I don’t like sharing my tweezers;



2. I will only eat a banana if it is cut up;



3. I love to go f a s t;



4. I hate when ppl drive just a little too far past the drive thru window; HELLO Sportsman!!!!



5. I eat cearl every night at 9pm cause I’m convienced that it will make me feel better;



6. I’m obsessed with shaving my legs everyday; I like things to be SMOOTH.



7. I don’t really like chocolate, but I will eat DARK chocolate; I know I’m strange.



8. I LOVE peanut butter anything;



9. While I love to run around naked, I don't really like for ppl to see me naked;



10. My favorite part on a man is his lips (you thought I was gonna say wiener, didn’t you);



11. My favorite secret sexual fantasy used to be, to have sex in the top of a barn. Now I just find it creepy and definitely dirty; and not the good kind of dirty.



12. I HATE Excuses;



13. I will never willingly let someone pee on me;

Now you know
just a little bit more
about what makes
 me
 so freakin weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment