.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cal Slayton Sketchbook Volume 1

As I mentioned in my post about my 2010 goals, I wanted to publish a sketchbook this year through one of the print-on-demand sites. Well, I'm happy to say I can check that off my list.

Cal Slayton Sketchbook Volume 1 is now available through Lulu. It's a 64 page, full color, perfect bound 8.5" x 11" book. It contains about 180 images. Comic book work, commissions, rough sketches, vector art, sketch cards. It's a huge collection of work I've down over the past several years.

I got my first copy the other day and think the printing turned out pretty great. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. I hope they can keep up that consistency because it looks nice. Here are a few photos I took of it. You can also see a bunch of preview pages on Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment