.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pin-up in Dead@17 Afterbirth TPB

My pin-up for Josh Howard's Dead@17 "Afterbirth" TPB came out today. The Image Comics book collects issues #1-4 for the "Afterbirth" storyline. Here's a synopsis from the Image site...

In the latest chapter of the DEAD@17 saga, Nara and Hazy face their darkest hour. The insidious Abraham Pitch has returned and plots to open the Abyss, while Nara's crusade against the Marked has disastrous consequences for those closest to her.

This pin-up was lot of fun to do and I'm really happy with how it turned out in print. The colors look really great. Not that you can tell for the terrible quality photo I snapped of it. Anyway, go pick a copy of the book, Josh is putting some good stuff out there. Also, I usually play my cards close to the chest, but I should have some more Dead@17 news to announce later. So stay tuned to see what it might be. Have fun out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment