.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Shopping, Who is it really for?

Shopping during the holidays, with all those damn great deals, is like a license to buy, buy, buy!!!!




Does this happen to anyone else? I head out to shop, (for other ppl, of course) got my handy dandy list , and it never fails that I find a couple a lot of things that I really would like to have for myself. So naturally I stop and weigh my options. What are the odds that anyone else will really get this for me, plus look at what a great deal it is. What the heck, I should just buy it right now. Five things later, just for me and I have yet to do the real shopping I came out to do.

I also normally go alone, cause MySportsMan doesn’t like to shop, and to be honest he is somewhat of a “thrifty” shopper, what that breaks down to, is he never flippin lets me buy much. So I tend to leave him at home. LMAO


Don’t you know it, that when I get home, MySportsMan will ask me, what did you buy, dear? At this point I weigh my options again, should I lie, about the things I have bought myself, or should I come clean and have him lecture me for the rest of the evening? Ugh, of course I tell him, but not before I give him my long drawn out story behind my purchases.

So this year I have decided that I will stick to my list. Well MySportsMan says I will stick to my list or else (he’s, really not that mean, I just don’t want to look at his disappointed face). So, guess what, there is a lot you can buy on line.

What a freakin deal. So I have been buying a little here, and a little there. What are the odds, that MySportsMan will find out what I really spent this year? Till much much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment