.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm in the mood for some Hanky Panky


SO in the attempt to revive my sex life with the sportsman, we have been trying some new things.
No not anal beads, sorry to disapoint you all.
I ment a different type of routine or fore play.
As to mix it up a bit in hopes to have some super sex.
With the encouragement of my great gal pal Jersey Girl, who swears there is hope for my sex life.  The sportsman and I tried something new the other night.
I would like to say that it turned out amazing and there were fireworks and all.
But
That just wasn’t the case.
Mistake # 1: the soccerboy was still awake and down the hall;
Mistake # 2: You can't just shut the door and leave the little dog on the other side;
Mistake # 3: You should never leave the tv on, even if the sound is down;
The whole thing was a total flop.
It started off with putting the dog out of the room, so no one would get bit.  The dog did NOT like this. So she proceeded to scratch at the door. The whole freakin time. 
Totally distracting.
Then we got some toys out, at the Jersey Girls request. No she was not in the room with us.
Or was she. Lol.
Don’t worry people I was Chatting with her on FB.
So here we are working on things.We had the radio on.
One of my favorite bands was on, Five Finger Death Punch. They have a new song out and it is awesome. So it should of made the moment even better.
It did help but just wasn’t in the cards I'm telling you.
SO back to the toys.  They can only do so much you know.
I accomplished to get what I needed and in the end the sportsman got what he needed, it just wasnt exactly together, if you know what I mean. But an Orgasm  is an Orgasm  right?
No matter how it’s achieved.
Let’s just say that with all the distractions I just wasn’t into it like I should have been. And in the back of my mind I could hear the Jersey Girl telling me not to give up.
Sorry Jersey Girl to disappoint you. I tried. For real I tried.
I know, I know I have not given up.
 Now I am on a freakin mission. 
And no one can stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment