.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Checking In

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted. I've been really busy wrapping up some book illustrations I've been working on. I did 135 illustrations for the interior of the book and designed the front cover as well. Since it's already solicited for pre-orders on Amazon, I guess I can go ahead and say what it is. It's called She's Crazy, He's a Liar-Now What?: A Single Girl's Guide to Understanding the Sexes by Cecily Knobler. And since that's all that's in the public eye right not, that's about all I can share. Once the book comes out and I'll post some of the other images I did. It was a lot of fun to do, but it was also a ton of work. I'm glad to be finishing it up and can't wait to see the finished product.

I've also worked on a few other things here and there but I can't post them until they come out too.

Some of the work I did for Tesar's Modern Steak & Seafood can be seen on a couple of online reviews for the restaurant.

Here...

First taste of Tesar's Modern Steak & Seafood

And here...

Brad's Adventure in Food: First Look: Tesar's, The Woodlands

I've made a collage of the images. Copyright their respective owners.

Lastly, I'm still working on my graphic novel, Spookytown. All the work I did on the book mentioned above slowed me down, but I'm ready to kick back into high gear. Look for updates soon.

Jeff: Okay, maybe the girl on the front of the book looks a little like Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment