.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Two Sketch Cards

I'm happy to announce that I was asked to do a second set of Star Wars cards for Topps. I'm also happy to announce that I got them done in time. It was touch and go for a while because I didn't get them until a week ago. Luckily I asked in advance if I could do 50 instead of 100 because getting them so late, I don't think I would've finished them all. Either that or I wouldn't have ever slept. Oh, who am I kidding, I wouldn't have slept.

This set is for The Clone Wars Season Two. Unfortunately, I never saw Season Two, or Season One for that matter. I saw the movie and I got through disk one of Season One by the time I got the blanks (I'm now through disk two). It's a pretty cool show, can't wait to catch up before Season Three starts. I also had a great reference book to help me with some of the characters I was unfamiliar with ... The Star Wars The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia very cool book and cheap too.

So, here are all my cards, I hope you like them. I wish I had more time to work on them. Plus, my day job, Dallas Comic Con, my kid's birthday, family in town, getting sick and other freelance work really sucked a lot of my time. But, I'm happy with them and I met my goal of doing them all in color. I'm hoping to get back the first row as my Artist Return Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment