.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Roller Derby

So my big plan was to take the sportsman to watch some roller derby for his birthday. I think it’s a pretty freakin cool thing. Also, what guys don’t like to watch girls skating in fish net hose and short skirts who are body checking other girls? It’s just damn awesome!!!



So I made plans long ago to get a bunch of the sportsmans friends together from his home town to come down and help him celebrate his birthday.


So we all met up for drinks before hand and then head on over. Good Times Baby!


Now the friends I invited, the sportsman has been friends with since H.S. So when these guys get together not only is there talk of the “ole” days but there is a lot of drinking.


Which is all good. I was the DD for the night. It was actually pretty freakin funny to watch them together. Just a group of good ole boys hanging out.



Now for those of you who have never watched LIVE roller derby, here is just a little bit 411 about the game.


Jammers wear stars on their helmets. Pivots wear stripes on their helmets. Blockers, well they freakin BLOCK shit.


One go around of the derby is called a “Jam”. Jams last 2 minutes.

Body checking from the front and side is allowed.
Body checking from behind is NOT allowed.
No punching/albowing to the face.
No riping off of any clothes.
No tripping.
No attacking of the officals.
All these things will get you stuck in the penalty box.

Now, I think I have found my new calling in life. Yes! I think I could be a roller derby girl. I am in good physical shape (strong thigh muscles- wink wink) and I can be just as mean as the next bitch. Oh yeah and I can skate.


My only drawback is that I don’t have much padding. So if I get knocked on my ass (which there is a 90% to definate possibility that would happen) I will probably break my ass. IS that even possible?


Plus I bet I would look damn hot in some fish net and a short skirt. Plus, I already have my name picked out. “Kitty Kat”.
Well really a friend gave me that name. Of course I'm not really sure what it means, but...............
Don’t you just freakin LOVE it????
I haven't yet decided on what my number would be.
Any thoughts?


So as ususal, I took some photos. I love to document great moments. However, it was with my lovely iphone, that freakin sucks! But I will share the photos anyways. I also bought myself a kick ass Vixens t-shirt. I don't have a photo of me in it yet. But I will share it soon.


So after the roller derby fun was over, I took the sportsman and his buddies to the bar down the street. After all the derby excitement, they weren’t ready to call it a night.

However, the bar was pretty much dead and they weren’t serving food anymore. After all that drinking the guys were freakin hungery.


So I drove them to get some food and we headed back to our house so they could eat, drink and bullshit the rest of the night away in the man cave. Of course there was cake involved too.


In the end, all the boys crashed at our house and then left the next morning. The evening/birthday was a big hit. The sportsman had a great time.


So what do you think? Should I find out when the try outs are for the Vixens and show up?

No comments:

Post a Comment