.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nudist

How carefree are you? Really



Would you/could you walk around naked in your house? Would you/ could you sit naked in a friend’s hot tub (with other ppl)? Would you/ could you walk naked on a public beach?


Does this not scream CAREFREE

Here is the definition.


Carefree means:
lighthearted, untroubled;
free of trouble and worry;
easy-going;
laid back;
not careful;


Is being naked really about being carefree or is it about being comfortable with your body? Is it all about your self image.


I don’t know about you but I have been to nude beaches before and for the most part the ppl that are walking around there naked are not some hot, young, goodlookin, in shape kinda ppl. Therefore, that leads me to believe those ppl are very comfortable with their bodies or they would not be struttin their stuff around on the beach. Ok, I know what you’re thinking. I do not frequent nude beaches but I have in my day stumbled upon one or two. Come on ppl, it was purely by accident.


Now while I am comfortable being naked, it is in my own home. I don’t have a problem walking around naked in my own home. Reality is the only ppl that see me naked are my own family. No, judgements there. At least none that they would comment to me about. (If they know whats good for them) Honestly I am not comfortable with how my body looks. Post having children.


So, you will probably never see me 1 ) running around naked on a beach and 2 ) naked in any of my friends hot tubs . Maybe, if I were really drunk? And then again maybe not.






So, how do you feel about being naked?

No comments:

Post a Comment