.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Rock The Runway Tote Bag

I was recently contacted by the Junior League of Dallas and asked if I would be willing to donate artwork to one of their upcoming charity events entitled "Rock the Runway". They sent out blank canvas tote bags all over the U.S. - to designers, artists, tattoo artists, calligraphers, car painters, illustrators and comic book artists - asking them to add any kind of artwork they'd like to the bags and send them back. They'll be up for auction at the event, which is Thursday, April 8 at 6:30 p.m. at the Fashion Industry Gallery. It was a lot harder to draw on a canvas bag than I thought it would be, but I was happy to do it. Here is what I came up with. BTW, I didn't catch the name of the girl modeling the bag for me. I really should have, she was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment