.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rockstar Creator

This was a cool project I did last year. It was for TIGI, the company that makes hair products, like Bead Head. They wanted to have a website where people could create their on rockstar avatar. Similar to what I did for the Hot Topic Halloween E-Card. Unfortunately, it never went live, but they were cool enough to let me use it for my portfolio.

So I had to create a total of 4 body shapes, 20 different eye, nose, mouth, eyebrow designs, 47 hair styles, 5 one-piece outfits, 10 outfit bottoms, 8 outfits tops, 4 guitars, 2 large accessories (cape and wings) and a bunch of small accessories and piercings. They wanted weird, wild, over-the-top styles. And they had to be built were the person could change the base color and highlights. Labor intensive to be sure, but still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment