.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dallas Comic Con Aftermath

I had a great time at the Dallas Comic Con this past weekend. Ben and Mark really outdid themselves. I hope this con fills the void left by Wizard World Texas, I think it eventually could. The show was packed and I drew non-stop on Saturday, it was crazy, the busiest I've ever been. I believe the final tally was ... 21 Pre-Drawn Sketch Cards, 6 New Sketch Cards, 4 Pre-Drawn Color Sketches, 14 New Color Sketches, 8 New BW Sketches, 1 Shades TPB, 3 Prints.

Obviously, the Sketch Cards were a big hit since I sold almost half of them. I'm definitely gonna keep doing them, I think it's an affordable way to get a full color original piece of art. I'm on a GI Joe kick right now, so I've been doing Dr. Mindbender, Major Bludd, Firefly, Torch, Lady Jaye, Spirit, Eels, Tomax, Xamot, Cobra Commander (hooded) and more. I also need to replace my Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes and Baroness that sold at the show. I'll also be working on some Star Wars cards too.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, I appreciate it. Here are some of the pieces I did during the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment