.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Latest Creation!

Okay, the cat's out of the bag. If you didn't know, I'm going to be a dad soon. My wife and I found out she's pregnant (I don't go for that "we're pregnant" new age bologna) on New Years Eve. And on our 4 year anniversary, we found out it's a boy. We're going to name him Jack. Now, if you know that our dog is named Kirby and you're somewhat familiar with comic books, you can put two and two together.

We're both really excited about it. Right now, we're in the middle of getting his room ready for him. The furniture is ordered and the room has been cleaned out for the most part. Now we just have to get everything else we need (paint, bedding, supplies, a rocker, etc, etc) and we'll be ready for his arrival (ETA September 5th).

I set up JackSlayton.com for updates. It's mainly for friends and family (mainly female) to keep up with everything. It's just easier that way. Heather will be doing the writing, I really just upload photos. So, if you have an aversion to sonogram photos, onesies or belly bumps, stay far, far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment