.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Wolverine Piece for Auction

I was asked if I would be willing to participate in the Jolene Houser Live Art Auction Saturday, April 2 in Denton. Jolene Houser is a comic book artist who was injured in an automobile accident, this art auction will try to raise money to assist with her medical bills. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it out to the show. But I did want to help if I could, so I did this Wolverine piece and am sending to the organizers so they can (hopefully) auction it off. It's ink, markers and white pencil on cardboard and measures 16" x 20" (big enough that I had to scan it in 6 sections). It's a bit of a departure from my usual stuff. I typically like nice clean illustrations, but I wanted to do something a little more kinetic. Hope you like. If you do like, please head out to the auction and bid on it. Even if you don't like, go to the auction, they may have something you do like.

No comments:

Post a Comment