.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dead@17 Sketch Cards

I mentioned a while back that I might have some more Dead@17 news to announce. And I also mentioned how I wanted to get into sketch cards and that I was already working on a set. Well, if you put two and two together you can guess where I'm going. I'm happy to announce that I'm contributing to the upcoming Dead@17 Sketch Card Series that is being produced by 5finity Productions. As you can see, I've already received my blanks and I've drawn half of my card commitment. I wish I could show you the other side of these, but contractually I can't. Not yet. I'm excited about the set and I'm looking forward to doing more of these. In fact, I've been invited to work on a second card set from 5finity, but I haven't signed the contracts yet, so I'll announce it when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment