.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Spookytown Freebies

I got the rest of my free stuff in the mail from Vista Print, they came out really great. And Lan, there are no watermarks on these. The only thing I can think of is that maybe if you use one of their business card templates, they might have them on there. I got a second set of the shot of them in the Gum Shoe Investigation office, but added a design to the back. I also got the red graveyard scene on a postcard, also with a back design. And lastly, I made little business card size ones of the swamp scene.Now I have a whole shelf of goodies to use to promote the book once it comes out. I'll mail them out to comic book stores, drop them on freebie tables on cons, and hand them out at my own table.

No comments:

Post a Comment