.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

When I was 10 years old, I was clearly insane

While organizing old drawings and junk, I came across this gem. If you can't laugh at this work of art, then you my friend just do not possess the ability to do so. There are so many wheel-off things here that I don't know where to begin. Let me list some of the things that make a strong case for childhood mental instability. You have to click on the image to enjoy it to it's fullest.

1. I have a "Space Tank", and a pimped-out one at that.
2. My back seat driver is Chewbacca.
3. My navigator (apparently) is The Atom.
4. My friends Han Solo and Aquaman are out on a lovely stroll together.
5. My cat has got my back.
6. A miniature S.W.A.T. van is riding along side of me.
7. I proudly fly the U.S. flag and the Cal Slayton flag.
8. I fire my laser ray at all times.
9. Lastly and most importantly, no matter who tells you differently, I invented the term "Crunk".

No comments:

Post a Comment