.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Angels and Nightmares

Recently, I was asked to contribute to an upcoming book titled "The Book of Angels and Nightmares". The concept is simple. Each artists get two pages, one page to draw something angelic, pure and good. The other to create something evil, profane and bad. They even got James O'Barr, creator of the Crow to contribute.

I tried doing the literal angel piece but I can really pull off the whole fantasy style artwork thing. So, I got the idea of doing more of a crime film noir piece. Posted here is my angel image. The publisher of the book asked us not to show both pieces, but to save them for when the book comes out. It's scheduled to come out sometime in the Spring. Click on the image below for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment