.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fetishes, Fantasies, Freaks Oh My!

Everyone has them.
But
not everyone wants to admit to it.
So, I have this strange “thing” about bubble wrap. Now, I know what you’re probably thinking.
Its all about poppin it. Right?
N o p e. Not me.
I have this fetish with wanting to wear it around and be nekkid underneath.
Strange right? Not really. I’m sure that I am not the first person to think of this.
Now to rationalize this strangness, I have even come up with all kinds of times that this would be acceptable. You know, to walk around in just bubble wrap.
Heres a couple of possibles:
-         Wear it as a Halloween costume;
-         Maybe to have sex; to increase and maximize the experience?
(FYI, I did not get this idea out of the “Sex” book either, I came up with it all on my own.)
I know it seems strange but not any stranger than wanting to have sex in a bathtub filled with green knox blocks jello squares. Yum
Just a thought.
I also have a thing for saran wrap. I think it more I have a thing about being “almost” nekkid but not completely nekkid.
Of course there is the thing I have about having sex in a barn on hay.
Now don’t think about how scratchy it could be, you have to look past that. It’s all about the experience.
And I want to experience shit before I die!
Also as everyone knows I have a foot fetish. Now to be clear,
I like MY feet touched.
I do not like to touch other peoples feet.
I however can appreciate a nice pair of feet.
Ugly feet are a total turn off for me.
Now these aren’t things I came to like over night. These are things I have thought about since I was sixteen years old.
So please don’t make me feel “special”
 by being the only one to share here.
Whats yours? Entertain me.

No comments:

Post a Comment