.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Small Update

Just a quick update for anyone who's interested. I've got a couple of pretty cool things, kinda big things, that I'll be announcing soon. If you run in the same comic book circles I do, you might know about one of them already, but I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch. So, I'll talk about it when it happens. The other thing is I've just completed a cd packaging design and illustration for a fairly big radio program. They're putting out a cd of comedy bits. Can't say who it's for yet, no I'm not kidding, but it should be out in December. So, more on that later. I've had a few people ask me about Spookytown. Admittedly, it's been on the back burner with all the freelance stuff I've been working on, but I have be doing a little something on it each day (which was my New Year's resolution) and here is a photo to prove it. Have fun out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment