.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My New Precious

Sad news to report, well sad for me, not you. My G4 Mac, lovingly refer to as “Silver Surfer”, died last Sunday. You might can imagine my frustration and despair. But I guess I got a lot of mileage out of it since it was 7 years old. Which seems old for a computer. Especially since the guy checking it out at the Apple store literally referred to it as “vintage”. No joke.

So, obviously I had to order a new computer and that hurt. Mainly my wallet. I sure wasn’t expecting to wake up that day and spend that much money. In case you live in a cave (Batman, I’m looking at you), Macs are really... really... really... really... really... really expensive. But, my new wicked cool Mac Pro is here and ready for business. I have named him “Galactus”.

No comments:

Post a Comment