.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Art Grab Bag

So, not a lot of art postings going on here, huh? Well, what can I say? I've been really, really busy. Two words come to mind... Freelance and Jack. As a matter of fact, right now I'm tying to type this while holding the squirmy little man. Anyway, here's a bunch of new stuff...

Here's a new girl I drew for eyecandy custom eyebrow stencils.
This is a poster I did for an energy company.
I did this for a new Dog Food Productions t-shirt.
Several images I did for a Jump Rope Gym in New York

Modified Heroes 4 Heroes logos. .

This is a custom Christmas card I did for someone.
A "Going Green" piece I did for my day job.
The most recently published Frisco STYLE Magazine illustration.
This is a image I did for some baby shower invitations I designed for our friends Chloe and Pete.
Here's a little illustration I did for some thank you cards that Heather and I sent out for Jack's gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment