.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Watchmen - I'll Be Watching

Well, if the movies is a cool as the trailer I will be. After seeing some of the costume images awhile back, I had a nervous feeling about this movie. But after watching (get it, watching?) the trailer, I'm much more psyched about seeing this. I guess it's time to pull the book off the shelf and re-read it, I have until March, so I think I've got time. Good grief, it's been like 20 years since I read it. I've forgotten more about it than I remember. It's funny how they call it a "graphic novel" in the trailer. Technically, it's a collected mini-series in trade paperback. But to quote Nigel Tufnel from Spinal Tap... ''That's nit picking, isn't it?''

Click to Watch the Watchmen Trailer

Now, if I can only get ticket to see "The Dark Knight" this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment