.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Comics!

Two new comics that feature my work that I want to let you know about. One is Potlatch #7, an anthology published by Angry Dog Press. I drew a story entitled "Kissed by a Muse", which was written by Chad Lambert. The book has actually been out for a couple of months now, but I've been holding out posting about because I was waiting on copies of the book that I could sell at cons. Well, I'm still waiting on copies of the freaking thing. I have two comp copies, but apparently the publisher is having a hard time dealing with the printer. Sounds like a sucky printer to me, but what do I know? Anyway, he's working on it and I hope to get some soon.

The other book is a collection of pin-ups done by various artists for Scotty Story's book Johnny Saturn. It's a nice mix of different styles. I drew Madame Fishnet, as noted several posts back, and Scott like it so much that he used it for the cover. I was very flattered by that. Scott's a really nice guy, very genuine. If you are "Shades of Blue" fan from back in the day, you might remember that he drew the Marcus fantasy issue (#6). Go check out his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment