.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Dallas Comic Con and Spookytown Sketchbooks

Come out to the Richardson Convention this Saturday and Sunday, June 30 and July 1 for the Dallas Comic Con. I will be there as one of the guest comic book artists. Not only will I being do drawings, selling comics and original art, but also at this show I will be debuting my new Spookytown Sketchbook.

It’s a 20-page mini-comic type book containing over 70 sketches, drawings and doodles that I’ve done will preparing to start the graphic novel. I printed up a limited edition of 100 books, so I can have plenty to last me over the next year of conventions because I figure it’s gonna take me a while to finish the graphic novel. Each is hand numbered and signed.

If you like horror comics, film noir, hard-boiled detectives, zombies, styles from the 40s/50s or dames that can handle themselves, this is the sketchbook for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment