.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back in Town Again

Spookytown that is. It’s been many, many moons and a plethora (would you say I had a plethora?) of posts since I’ve given any update on Spookytown, the graphic novel I’m working on. Why the delay? The just-mentioned plethora of posts of course. Too many other things have taken priority over the book. Many of those things are paying things and they will always outrank my pet comic book projects. I wish I had an extra four hours a day. That’s all I ask for, I’m not greedy. Just four.

But I am making a conscience effort to work on it every day, even if it’s just drawing face. Anything to move it forward. So if you’re interested in the book and it’s progress, I am working it. It’s not dead. Undead, maybe, but not dead.

If you’re unfamiliar with Spookytown, just visit the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment