.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Gail Simone Collaboration

Cal Slayton is the least famous comic book artist to draw a Gail Simone Story.

That's probably a true statement, but I haven't really done the research to back it up. And I probably won't ever get around to doing it anyway. Can you dispute it? Imagine not. But I can say I did collaborate with her. Back in 2003, Dan Taylor, creator of "Super Hero Happy Hour" (and that's back before DC and Marvel made him drop the "Super") asked me if I would draw a four page back-up story written by Gail. "Gee, hmmmm ... let me think about that." Of course I did, what am I, crazy? Anyway, it was fun to work with her, she was so cool and I think it turned out pretty nice. Here is the story from "Super Hero Happy Hour #4"....

No comments:

Post a Comment