.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Empire Strikes Back Reference Material

Here's a look at all the Empire Strikes Back reference materials I've been using to work on the sketch cards. The DVD of the movie, of course. The New Essential Guide to Characters that I picked up at Half Price Books the other day. My original 1980 copy of the official book of the film. My original 1980 copy of the Marvel Comics official adaption of the film. My original 1980 copy of the storybook of the film. My original 1980 trading cards, also produced by Topps. I think I have about 150 of those. Too much? Maybe. It does speak volumes about how much I was into this as a kid. Anyway, I did 20 full color cards this weekend. Once (if) I get them approved, I'll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment