.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dash Bradley Pin-Up

Here is a new piece I did for my friend and fellow comic book creator Paul Milligan. Paul foolishly agreed to do a swap for a Spookytown pin-up. Who's the winner here? Me, of course. This is of Paul's character Dash Bradley. Who is Dash Bradley, you ask? Well, as his Facebook page explains....

Dash Bradley is the world-reknowned author of the Race Radford series of adventure novels. Unbeknowst to the public at large the true inspiration for Race Radford's unbelievable fictional adventures is the author himself, who has worked as a special agent for the U.S. Government since 1928. Since that time he has traveled to the four corners of the earth and beyond, battling Nazis, Communists, Martians and book editors to keep the U.S.A. safe and sound.

I did this one in black and white using markers to give it an old movie serial feel. And I left the background uncolored to help the figures stand out more. I really like how this on turned out. I don't think the scan does it justice. As always, I hope you dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment