.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Tulsa Defcon - August 1-3

If you’re in or around Tulsa on the first weekend in August, come out to the Tulsa Convention Center and pay me a visit. I’ve been invited to be a guest at Tulsa Defcon 7. The show is actually Friday through Sunday but I’ll only be there Saturday and Sunday.
I’ll be doing commission sketches, selling art, comics and other goodies. So, if you’re gonna be there, stop by my table and say hey.

www.tulsadefcon.com
Defcon 7 - “Oklahoma’s Largest Entertainment Expo”
Friday August 1 - Sunday August 3
Tulsa Convention Center

Guests include:

Peter Mayhew
Michael Golden
James O'Barr
Brian Pulido
Igor Jijikine
Larry Dixon
Tom Morga
Johnny Yong Bosch
Wendy Pini
Joe Jusko
Mark Texeira
Jason Pearson
Joe Benitez
Steve Erwin
and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment