.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, July 2, 2006

"It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you."

"You know how I know when you're really busy? When there are no new posts on your blog." - David Hopkins, June 28, 2006

He's right you know. I have been a little busy and it's mainly David's fault. I've been working on our upcoming book "The Last Babysitter" (see several posts down for the scoop). I've been doing character sketches and page thumbnails to get ready. And I'm happy to say that actually just finished page 1, which I'm not ready to show yet. I still have to scan it, color it and letter it, but it is drawn. We're getting the first five pages together so we can shop it around. There is one particular publisher we'd love to have pick it up. Hopefully it will charm them.

Anyway, since I've been so busy, I haven't had any time to produce any new art. So, I'm posting a bunch of sketches I did for the book. And in a few more days, I'll post some other rough stuff I've doodled recently. Hope you dig 'em.

Oh yeah, go buy Emily Edison published by Viper Comics. It's David's new book he did with Brock Rizy. It's greatness.

And buy Jurassic 5's new album later this month. They're greatness as well.

On with the sketchiness....




No comments:

Post a Comment